EUROCOM 780 Watt AC Adapter for Alienware Area 51m/51m R2 Notebooks
Will work on only the Alienware Area 51m and Alienware 51m R2 notebooks. A single 780 Watt AC Adapter will power both power ports on the Area 51m/51m R2 using a single AC Adapter. Contains readable chip so it can function with Alienware Area 51m/51m R2
· 12.8” / 325mm Length
· 4.3” / 110mm Width
· 1.5” / 40mm Height5
· 5ft DC cable to splitter/1ft Dual Laptop connector cables- Cable Length
· Adapter: 2.9 lbs / 1.32 kg
· Cable: .85 lbs / .38 kg
· Rated Output Power: 780 watt
Input Voltage & Frequency
· The range of input voltage is from 90Vac to 264Vac.
· Input Frequency 63Hz 50/60 Hz 47Hz
· The maximum input current is 10A at AC Input 100Vac/60Hz.
· The inrush current will not exceed 100A at 230Vac/63Hz AC
input for a cold start at 25℃.
· The Power supply power factor at full load operation shall be
more than 0.9 at 230Vac input.
· The efficiency (watts out / watts in) higher than 90% typically while measuring at normal line
and maximum load
Output Requirements - Static Load
· Output Voltage: 20Vdc
· Minimum Load: 0A
· Maximum Load: 39A
· Peak Load 45A (duration Time 25ms)
· Line Regulation 2%
· Load Regulation: ±5%
· Voltage Accuracy: Min 19V Max 21V
· Ripple & Noise(*) 200mVp-p