EUROCOM 780 Watt AC Adapter for Alienware Area 51m/51m R2 Notebooks
Will work on only the Alienware Area 51m and Alienware 51m R2 notebooks. A single 780 Watt AC Adapter will power both power ports on the Area 51m/51m R2 using a single AC Adapter. Contains readable chip so it can function with Alienware Area 51m/51m R2
· 12.8” / 325mm Length
· 4.3” / 110mm Width
· 1.5” / 40mm Height5
· 5ft DC cable to splitter/1ft Dual Laptop connector cables- Cable Length
· Adapter: 2.9 lbs / 1.32 kg
· Cable: .85 lbs / .38 kg
· Rated Output Power: 780 watt
Input Voltage & Frequency
· The range of input voltage is from 90Vac to 264Vac.
· Input Frequency 63Hz 50/60 Hz 47Hz
· The maximum input current is 10A at AC Input 100Vac/60Hz.
· The inrush current will not exceed 100A at 230Vac/63Hz AC
input for a cold start at 25℃.
· The Power supply power factor at full load operation shall be
more than 0.9 at 230Vac input.
· The efficiency (watts out / watts in) higher than 90% typically while measuring at normal line
and maximum load
Output Requirements - Static Load
· Output Voltage: 20Vdc
· Minimum Load: 0A
· Maximum Load: 39A
· Peak Load 45A (duration Time 25ms)
· Line Regulation 2%
· Load Regulation: ±5%
· Voltage Accuracy: Min 19V Max 21V
· Ripple & Noise(*) 200mVp-p
Pay with debit or Credit Card
Here are the payment steps for you:
1. If you have a PayPal account, please try to pay by PayPal.
2. If you do not have a PayPal account, please select PayPal still at the checkout page & click the complete order button. Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment (for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal).
3. Click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card". Fill in your credit card info and complete your order.